Students can learn about the areas where they are naturally talented, how to incorporate those strengths into their academic and professional lives, and how their strengths are similar to/different from those of their classmates. (Note: there may be a cost associated with this presentation to provide assessments for each student. Please submit a presentation request or see Jenny Morris to discuss.)
Instructions for students to take the assessment before their workshop:
- Visit https://marian.gallup.com/
- Click New Account
- Enter your full Marian University email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)..
- Create an account by entering your name and setting a password.
- You will receive an Account Register email from Gallup Marketing with a link to confirm your email address. (Check spam folder if needed. The activation link stays active for 24 hours.)
- Once you have activated your account, you will log in and click the Let’s Go link on the main page to take the assessment.
- Complete the assessment and submit your results.
- Review, download, and save your Signature Themes, Strengths Insight, and Strengths Insight and Action-Planning Guide. (Found on the right side of your screen under Personalized Strengths Exports.)
If you have a classroom presentation on CliftonStrengths coming up:
- Be sure to complete your assessment at least 3 business days ahead of The Exchange’s visit to your class. This will ensure your results will be included in the class data.
- Bring your electronic or printed reports (listed in Step 7) with you that day. (We’ll be able to pull your results, so no need to send them our way.)
If you are completing this assessment on your own and not part of a class requirement:
- You can schedule an appointment in Handshake to learn more about CliftonStrengths and your individual results.