About The Exchange
We are honored and excited for The Exchange to be recognized as a Career Development College of Distinction. The Career Development distinction recognizes schools “well equipped to help students graduate with confidence,” noting specific areas of success such as:
- Integrated Career Exploration: Early introduction to and regular integration with The Exchange throughout curriculum.
- Accessible Programs and Training: Students have access to counseling and resources that will help chart the right path to their career, planning and preparing for their industry long before entering the post-graduate workforce.
- Career-Centered Staff: Trained and experienced staff to help students navigate the application processes specific to different industries.
- Assessments: Students have access to assessments that help them identify their strengths, interests, and potential career paths.
- Employer Relations: Employer engagement efforts to increase knowledge of and access to job and internship opportunities.
- Unique and creative offerings: development of virtual career exploration and employer relations resources and unique on campus resources such as our Dress to Impress Closet.
Our team consistently strives to connect with students early and often – whether they are career explorers, internship seekers, or preparing for life post-graduation. We are proud of (and were recognized for) the many resources available 24/7 to students and graduates. And we encourage students and alumni to connect with us virtually or in person for an even more individualized experience, as they explore possibilities and work to achieve their goals