BMS Program Health Requirements
Applicants accepted for admissions are required to obtain and provide the required documentation prior to matriculation.
- Students must maintain these health requirements throughout their enrollment. Failure to perform required health and immunization activities may prevent students from completing the curriculum.
- Documentation from a medical provider regarding immunizations.
- All students are required to maintain active health insurance throughout their enrollment.
Required immunizations and forms:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella) vaccines
- Tetanus-diptheria (Tdap) vaccine
- Meningococcal vaccine(s) (MCV4)
- Varicella vaccines
- Hepatitis B vaccines
- Polio vaccines
- Tuberculosis screening required for all international students within four weeks of arrival to the United States and for students with TB symptoms or risks.
- Emergency Contact Form
- COVID-19 vaccinations OR proof of vaccination exemption
Incomplete records and forms will prevent matriculation and may prevent academic advancement if not kept current. MU-COM does not waive these requirements for religious reasons or personal preferences.
Please call the Office of Student Affairs at (317) 955-6183 with any questions.