Thank you for everyone’s generous efforts which resulted in another year of monumental progress for Marian University. Here’s a look at our top 2018 moments.
1. We enhanced and opened new facilities, including the Dining Commons, weight room, arena/convocation center, and the Drew Family Health and Fitness Center.
2. We awarded a record 933 degrees at commencement.
3. Our incredible students received prestigious scholarships to study abroad.
4. Our education students traveled to South Korea.
5. We received our first grant from the National Institutes of Health.
6. We welcomed our largest freshman class in university history.
7. We climbed significantly in US News & World Report best colleges rankings.
8. We announced Saint Joseph’s College of Marian University—Indianapolis, our innovative two-year college.
9. We announced the Walker Center for Applied Ethics, a center made possible by a generous gift from Frank D. Walker.
10. We celebrated the incredible transformations that have occurred at our university.
11. We raised nearly $110 million towards our Forging Leaders: The Legacy We’re Made For initiative, a fundraising campaign that will help us transform the next generation of leaders for service to the world.