Transcripts for Residency Programs
- Use the Parchment Storefront to request transcript uploads for ERAS or VSAS.
- You will be prompted to create an account. This account is NOT linked to your Marian user name and password.
- Accounts created prior to September 20, 2021 are not longer valid and a new account must be created.
- Be sure to select the ERAS / VASA upload option at the time of request.
- A "Set Delivery Destination" prompt will be required. Select "I'm sending to myself or another individual" and select "another individual" then put either ERAS or VSAS as the recipient name and your email address as the delivery email.
- ERAS or VSAS uploads are provided at the discounted rate of $3 per upload.
- Standard processing time is two to three business days, but can take longer during peak times.
- The transcript will be uploaded as it stands at the time of your request.
Special instructions for VSAS: Submit an application through VSAS AND submit your request via Parchment if a transcript is needed. Please be aware that not all VSAS applications have a transcript requirement. If a transcript is not required, a Parchment request is not needed. Once your transcript is uploaded, it will be used for any current and future VSAS applications submitted for the semester unless a new order is placed.
Contact the Office of the Registrar at (317) 955-6050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need additional information.