Residential and Commuter Life
Living on campus
There are plenty of reasons why living on campus is a great choice. Here are a few reasons why you may want to live on Marian's campus.:
- You'll get better grades. It's true! National statistics indicate that students who live in campus housing earn higher grade point averages than students who live off campus.
- You'll never miss campus activities. There is always something going on at Marian University —and when you live on campus it's easy to get involved.
- You'll enjoy living on a safe, secure campus in the city. Safety and security are priorities at Marian University. Our police officers are on duty and available 24/7 to keep students who live on campus safe.
Here's more information about what you can expect from living on campus at Marian University:
When you live on campus, you have a number of dining options in easy walking distance from your residence hall. Use your flex dollars at any dining location!
This 18,500-square-foot facility is a great place to meet friends and study. Students are able to use their Knight Bucks and FLEX in these locations. Food options include:
- Knight's Table | Experience local guest restaurant options.
- Oath Pizza | Available to all pizza connoisseurs
- Starbucks | Coffee creations, pastries, sandwiches, and other items.
- The Dining Commons, which opened in January 2018, features all-you-care-to-eat dining in a comfortable setting. The service includes a variety of hot and cold entrees; deli sandwiches and grilled food items; pizza and pasta selections; a salad bar; ice cream and desserts; and more!!
*location is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner*
Michael A. Evans Center for Health Sciences
- Medical students, nursing students, and others who spend time in the Evans Center can visit the P.O.D. (Provisions on Demand) Market. The market is a quick, convenient location to purchase grab-and-go food, beverages, and snacks!
Paul J. Norman Center
- You'll find a great place to meet friends, study, and enjoy sandwiches made fresh from our campus Subway.
For more information on locations, meal plans, and to view the daily menus visit marian.campusdish.com.