2022 Accepted Student Days:
February 25, March 25 and April 8
Are you a high school senior or transfer student who has been notified that you've been admitted to Marian University for the fall of 2022? Congratulations!
Choosing the college that's right for you is an important decision, so we want you to have as much information about us as possible. That's why we host Accepted Student Days for admitted students.
If you have been admitted for the 2022-23 academic year, register here to reserve your spot at Accepted Student Day. Space is limited, so we do recommend you register for your first-choice date ASAP. Registration will close the Monday prior to the event, or once capacity is met.
Due to COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, students are allowed to bring up to one guest with them to the event. All Marian University faculty, staff, students and guests are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times when not eating or drinking. To learn additional COVID-19 safety information, please visit www.marian.edu/coronavirus.
What will you do during Accepted Student Day?
Bring a guest and get better acquainted with Marian and our campus community. Accepted Student Days start at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 2 p.m. Please register for the day that works best with your schedule. During the event you will:
- Meet new, incoming Marian students.
- Gain more insight about campus and student life.
- Learn about the next steps on orientation and registration to prepare for fall classes.
- Get answers to your questions about how to prepare for your college career.
- Sign an optional, nonbinding letter of intent to attend Marian. Let us take a photo celebrating your decision to share on your favorite social media sites.
Participation is not required but is highly encouraged. We promise you'll have a great time!