21st Century Scholar Full-Tuition Scholarship
The Marian University 21st Century Scholar Full-Tuition Scholarship provides an incredible opportunity for 21st Century Scholars by ensuring a quality collegiate educational experience. Funded through a combination of federal, state, and Marian University financial aid, each year we offer up to 50 scholarships are offered to deserving incoming 21st Century Scholars.
- Complete Marian University's admission application. You must be admitted to Marian University no later than October 1, 20121 to be eligible.
- Register for the 21st Century Scholar Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition to be held on September 11, 2021 and October 2, 2021 at Marian University. Note: it is only necessary to attend one day.
Scholarships are awarded by the selection committee based on your record of achievement, potential contribution to Marian University, and potential to benefit from the program. These criteria are reflected in your transcripts and participation in one of our scholarship competition days which includes an on-campus interview and leadership activity.
If you are not selected for a 21st Century Scholar Full-Tuition Scholarship, you will still receive a competitive financial aid package from Marian University.
The 21st Century Scholar Full-Tuition Scholarship is renewable for seven consecutive semesters if you:
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the April 15 deadline.
- Update or fix errors to your FAFSA by the May 15 deadline.
- Enroll as a full-time student each semester.
- Maintain Indiana residency.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the university.
- Maintain credit completion requirements of 30 credit hours each year.
- Actively participate in the Mentor to Success Program.
- Attend at least one Career Development Event each year.
- Attend at least one Academic Success Seminar per semester.
- Attend at least one STARR or other community service session each semester.
- Attend at least one cultural event with the Office of 21st Century Scholars each semester.